Whenever my friends and I play cards, we pick blackjack online. I love to play and gamble at Blackjack because I found it easy to learn and once I mastered the art of counting playing cards, I started to win more and more.
Interested in playing cards and looking for a relatively easy game to master? Blackjack online is the game for you. Interested in playing and gambling at blackjack? We offer you practical and easy to learn tips and methods to excel in blackjack gambling.
But you must never forget that to win you need to beat the dealer. Too many players try to reach 21 and forget that the goal of the game is to defeat the dealer. Sure – reaching 21 is grand but you will lose a lot of money trying to get 21 when you could just defeat the dealer and make money.
Remember: You can beat the dealer with a hand total of 3, if the dealer busts. So why worry about getting 21 instead of trying to get a hand that will beat the dealer.
How to Play Blackjack Online
- Begin playing blackjack online by placing a bet.
- You will receive two cards. One of these playing cards are placed face down and the other face-up.
- Make the correct decision. Games are won or lost by these decisions – think and act accordingly. Look at the your playing cards and decide but always remember that games such as this are won by defeating the casino and not by reaching 21.
If you do get 21, you will win a higher amount of money. An Ace and a 10 point card (10, Jack, Queen, or King) on the first two cards only, is considered a natural blackjack online and is usually paid back at three to two. However, if the dealer also gets a natural blackjack, it is a tie.
But if you don’t get blackjack, you have to choose from these options:
- Hit or Stand – getting a card from the casino. Gambling online gets interesting depending upon your playing cards.
- Double Down – doubling your bet on your initial two playing cards and drawing only one more card to improve your hand. You want to do this if you have a good chance of beating the dealer without going over 21, with just one more card. In other words, double down on a 9, 10, or 11, or even less if the dealer is showing busting playing cards.
- Split Pair – splitting your pair into two separate hands. You play each new hand separately. Aces receive only one additional card and after the split. If you get 21 after a split does not count as a natural blackjack. You should spilt aces or eights.
- Insurance – insuring yourself against losing if the casino shows an ace. You shouldn’t take insurance. Avoid this bet because you can either cut even or lose.
- Surrender – forfeiting half of your bet and leaving the sessions if your playing cards are bad.
The odds of each and every game are different and depend on the rules of the specific game you’re playing, and your skill level.
If you play recklessly your chances of losing are great no matter where you play at any casino. Games played recklessly have a tendency to do that!
Remember that playing cards should always be fun. You can make money gambling online if you are lucky and if you play well you can strike it rich playing cards.